ENSURING YOUR TRAINING IS OPTIMAL
Training at Alamom is about, Embedding World-Class Patient Service Standards and Behaviors to Enhance Person-Centered Practices and Resident Care, is to create a person-centered culture that embeds world-class customer service standards and behaviors into daily nursing facility (NF) operations, leading to more highly engaged employees who, in turn provide better care and enhance the quality of life for the residents, families and the communities they serve.
The Alamom Consulting, an organization comprised of world-renowned leaders whom all have extensive healthcare experience implementing similar projects. The Alamom Consulting will design, facilitate and lead facilities with operationalizing a state’s service framework consistently through all statewide NF’s.
When working with previous healthcare organizations, our team has overcome a number of common Healthcare and NF-specific challenges and have planned for similar obstacles, including:
- Competing priorities as facilities seek to recover from the Covid pandemic
- Having different approaches, philosophies and alignment regarding a person-centered culture
- Lack of belief in or strong affinity to employee-engagement buy-in and/or service excellence in driving resident and family satisfaction levels
- Lack of desire to invest time needed to make, evolve or change a NF’s approach
- Lack of desire to invest the time needed to make, evolve, or change a NF’s approach
- Resisting behavioral measurement of employee engagement and resident-family satisfaction with real-time data analytics
- NF Leaders in ability to reinforce and model new standards and behaviors
- Lack of patience and trust in the proven process
Ten Goal Results Measurements:
Benefits To Nursing Home & Healthcare System Residents
NF residents plus their family members and communities will be impacted by this proposed project. These individuals will receive the direct-benefit of participating in the renewed and statewide implementation of world-class patient service standards and behaviors designed to enhance person centered practices and resident care. The customer service expert team will conduct resident council and family council meetings while visiting NH facilities to explain the project and help inform the work-force. Additionally a video series will be produced for use in resident council and family council meetings for the same purpose for on-boarding new staff. Our team wants these individuals to be an integral part of the process, and deeply involved in helping the facility grow. Residents and their families will be able to use newly installed monitoring device surveys so they can provide real-time feedback on how the facility is performing. By having the direct exposure to an enhanced customer service, person -centered environment, residents, families and communities are sure to reap the benefits.
In closing, through this project, we will help Healthcare and NF’s leadership teams create high functioning teams with employees reporting greater degrees of employee engagement. With significant portions of the workforce reporting enhanced engagement, NF residents families and communities can expect more consistent staffing due to increase in retention, additional resources due to the facility’s increased profitability, more compassionate staff and greater levels of personalized attention and overall happier place to live!
We’re excited to discuss this in greater detail with you, so please allow us to help your healthcare system to improve in several key areas.
Look forward to hearing back!